I don’t often review adult books, in part because I hate reading “spoilers” about books. The other part is, I read a huge number of books and the idea of giving them equal attention in reviews is daunting. It’s one of those ideas that has so many steps and possibilities that it’s impossible to begin on the task. So I’m not going to try to review all the books I read/have read. However, I read a relevant book recently which has been on my mind, so I thought I’d mention my take on it in case someone else wants to read it. It has some good and entertaining points as well as some glaring issues… forewarned is forearmed and all that. Though you probably already have forearms.
- You have been warned about reading this book. Now you can read it.
- On Encouraging a Child’s Enthusiasm
- Advice: How do I tell my husband I think he has Asperger’s?
- Fluevog Shoe and Company Review
- Paint Splatter Philosophy
- Prosopagnosia in Literature, and the Strange Importance of Photos
- Talk About, Talk About, Talk About Movin’
- A Question Of Hijab?
Tagsabaya advice asperger's books candy change children's books clothing colorblind comics cotton easy-wear hijab food free stuff halal hijab islam islamic swimsuits judgment kids kitchen equipment learning life marriage marshmallows miniature things motherhood prayer product review prosopagnosia Q&A Questionnaires recipes shayla shoes skirts social interaction squash swimming teaching salat toys TV show