- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin in a Mug – with True Lemon
- Step By Step – Our process in learning and teaching Salat
- Salat Learning Resources
- Overcoming Obstacles to Teaching Your Child Salat
- How to Teach Your Child Salat
- Preschoolers: Early preparation before learning Salat
- You have been warned about reading this book. Now you can read it.
- On Encouraging a Child’s Enthusiasm
Tagsabaya asperger's books candy change children's books clothing colorblind comics cotton easy-wear hijab food free stuff halal hijab islam islamic swimsuits judgment kids kitchen equipment learning life marriage marshmallows miniature things motherhood prayer product review prosopagnosia Q&A Questionnaires shayla shoes skirts social interaction swimming teaching salat toys TV show
Tag Archives: books
Part of the Teaching Your Child Salat series I looked online for some guides that talk through the salat in order to teach my son all the steps, but I didn’t find the resources completely satisfactory.
“Oh, you don’t know what this means to me,” he said brokenly at last. “I hadn’t any picture of him. And I’m not like other folks… I can’t recall a face…. I can’t see faces as most folks do in their mind.” I was re-reading an old series: the well-known Anne of Green Gables books, when I was surprised to discover a character with prosopagnosia! Continue reading