- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin in a Mug – with True Lemon
- Step By Step – Our process in learning and teaching Salat
- Salat Learning Resources
- Overcoming Obstacles to Teaching Your Child Salat
- How to Teach Your Child Salat
- Preschoolers: Early preparation before learning Salat
- You have been warned about reading this book. Now you can read it.
- On Encouraging a Child’s Enthusiasm
- children's books
- easy-wear hijab
- free stuff
- islamic swimsuits
- kitchen equipment
- miniature things
- product review
- social interaction
- teaching salat
- TV show
Tag Archives: learning
Part of the Teaching Your Child Salat series As I mentioned in a previous post, the summer he was five I taught my son how to pray salat. As I’d never done this before, and I myself had learned to pray … Continue reading
Part of the Teaching Your Child Salat series I looked online for some guides that talk through the salat in order to teach my son all the steps, but I didn’t find the resources completely satisfactory.
Part of the Teaching Your Child Salat series One of the questions that had come to my mind before I ever embarked on this was, how can I possibly teach my son salat? I’ve never taught anyone salat. I don’t … Continue reading
The “Teaching Your Child Salat” series: I’ve made a collection of posts about our own process that I used to teach my son salat, in hopes that it may help others as well.
Part of the Teaching Your Child Salat series Before I got to the point of actually teaching my son how to pray salat, I did a few things to encourage his participation, and looking back it was helpful to lay … Continue reading