My relationship with Fluevog shoes got off to a bumpy start. I first learned about Fluevog from Rania’s blog at FashFaith.com highlighting some delightfully unique “Victorian style” shoes (check out her post here for some drool worthy shoes from a variety of sources). While quite enamored of many of the shoes shown, I immediately fell in love with the “Fluevog’s Daydream Spring booties” from her post. She lamented that unfortunately there were no Fluevog outlets local to her. I checked out the company and discovered, to my delight, that I DID have local options.
- Fluevog Shoe and Company Review
- Paint Splatter Philosophy
- Prosopagnosia in Literature, and the Strange Importance of Photos
- Talk About, Talk About, Talk About Movin’
- A Question Of Hijab?
- “Ilyas and Duck Search for Allah” Children’s Book Review
- Let’s Not Shake On It
- Noor Kids Giveaway – Enter To Win A FREE “Noor Kids: A Light For Little Muslims” Book!
Tagsabaya asperger's books candy change children's books clothing colorblind comics cotton easy-wear hijab food free stuff halal hijab islam islamic swimsuits judgment kids kitchen equipment life marriage marshmallows miniature things motherhood product review prosopagnosia Questionnaires recipes shayla shoes skirts social interaction squash swimming toys TV show